Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Change

Well, we've moved to our new house and... I LOVE IT! I run up and down the hall and around the dining room table. I even have a backyard! Of course, Sissy is being a pain. She went and hid in the fireplace for hooouuurrrsssss; I thought mom was going to lose it. Grandma and Grandpa have been over a lot, and mom's friends have been coming over too. It's been fun. Mom wants to get me a new sister, but I don't know. It would be nice to have another dog to hang out with during the day, but I don't like sharing my mom. Of course, mom gave me a guilt trip telling me how she found 'Daisey' online. Daisey was in a puppy mill for 4 years and lost an eye on some wire. I guess we should bring her home.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year London... and welcome Daisey! We are happy that you found a lovely forever home!!

    Hugs
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete