Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Morning

I love Sunday mornings. We sleep in, mom gives me a nice long tummy rub, and then I usually get a ride in the car - sometimes we go to Grandma and Grandpa's.

I guess I didn't go pee late enough last Saturday because I was up at 8:30 on Sunday morning having to pee like crazy. I had to wake mom up. She's a nut. She looks at me and says, "It's Sunday morning London. Why are we getting up so early?" I jumped up on the bed to nudge her and make sure she was getting up and she starts messin' with me and pulls me over and gives me a hug. Nice, right? just wait... She's a good mom, but she's so embarassing! She starts singing to me! She was belting out No Doubt's 'Sunday Morning.' ah, geez... Then it got stuck in her head and you know how that goes. I guess I can't complain though. We came back inside, got back in bed, and she let me lie next to her on the pillow while she gave me my belly rub. I stretched out on my beck, fell asleep, and woke myself up snoring.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and nice to meet you, London!! You're very cute and we love your name. Thank you for coming by our blog. We read your background. We're very happy that you've found a great forever home!! :)

    We can tell you're a very spoiled by your mom. :) :) Who is Mable? Is her your doggie sissy or human sissy??

    We'd love to add your name to our Cavalier friends blogs. Hope it's ok with you!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have something in common!! A Pet Smart frisbee!! We.. actually me, Pinot got three!!

    ReplyDelete